This week in A Few Good Links we have “the best cigar cutter” in the world, a recent change in one of the deal o’ the day sites and I’m going to throw in links to a couple of reviews along with my short take on that jazz review from yesterday.
- Recently, I heard from a friend that he saw this video on YouTube (here) that reviewed this amazing three bladed, Samurai-esque cigar cutter. He was so impressed by this video that he ordered the cigar cutter and I’ll report his feelings about the cutter in a couple of months. You can watch this video here as well:
- Cigar.com has a Deal of the Day 2.0 thing going on now. Basically, every day they present you with three different deals. Usually, they try to give you a range from budget cigars to more higher end offerings. Overall, it’s better than what they use to have.
- TikiBar Online has reviewed the Tatiana Mocha and found out something startling: it tastes like coffee. I’m not a fan of flavored cigars and they obviously aren’t either.
- There’s a new cigar blog in town called Cigar Brief and they have done a solid review of the Guillermo Leon cigar.
- Yesterday, my brother did a good job reviewing the jazz album SoHo Suite by Anders Holst. I have since listened to it and I think the best kind of cigar to go with this album would be something like a Casa Magna or something like it. A cigar that is mellow but has substance behind it. Pre-order Holst’s album here.